Mentioned earlier, here is the HVL handshake line clip
by RISteve (2023-03-21 06:04:12)

I missed this.
Lose with class, but I guess you can win with class too.

HVL response. She handled this well. (link)
by RISteve  (2023-03-21 10:47:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

HVL is like her coach in many ways.
by Irishwest  (2023-03-21 10:05:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

You hate her as an opponent, but would love her if she was on your team.

She has the ability to irritate you. Tough in your face on Offense and defense.

I think I agree with one of the commenters on that
by Barrister  (2023-03-21 10:04:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who suggested the UT player said, in part, "Call me b***h again" and HVL replied with "Okay, b***h, have fun in Miami" or something along those lines.

I think Morris said "Honorable Mention"
by GriffinGold16  (2023-03-21 11:08:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As a dig at HVL who reacted pretty negatively to being merely an honorable mention AP All-American.

Still, a lot of gall to talk trash after you just got dismantled at home in the NCAA tournament!

HVL wins this interaction, if there has to be a winner.

My interpretation of what HVL said in response:
by drmurray  (2023-03-21 11:22:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I blame Davie

Does Davie Have Kids? Grandkids?
by dillon77  (2023-03-21 14:27:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

HVL, god bless those braids, probably has no idea who or what a Davie is!

Yeah, It Goes Both Ways....
by dillon77  (2023-03-21 08:41:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...unless there was something said on-court that those two both know about, just smack hands and get it done.

A robot *
by Whaler170  (2023-03-21 08:37:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post