Thank you for providing so much helpful and encouraging
by MPG (2023-05-17 11:08:16)

In reply to: …and what must improve for them in the coming one. (Part II)  posted by BabaGhanouj

information. It adds context to our understanding of what Emma Risch and Hannah Hidalgo will bring to the team for the new season. It also adds to the case for giving them significant playing time.

Welcome. I have become so excited about the team
by BabaGhanouj  (2023-05-17 11:36:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

this coming season, especially Emma and Hannah. Along with Cass, in my mind, they are extraordinarily gifted players, unique in their own way. To me, this is the most exciting group I can remember, including the 2017-18 and 2018-19 teams. Win or lose, I think it will be thrilling!

Press, steal and/or rebound then run, repeat. We
by MountainMan  (2023-05-17 14:33:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

will have quickness, shooters, rebounders, passers and athleticism in abundance.

It will be a lot of fun to play on this team and certainly for the fans to watch.

As you state thrilling!