Interesting Olivia tweet referencing Maddy
by RISteve (2024-04-13 10:52:08)
Edited on 2024-04-13 10:54:34

I have no idea if there is a subliminal message here and tweet has been deleted. But, here it is…

Per ND Hoops Recuits

This is the text of the tweet:

starting now i need @CitronSonia and @maddy_westbeld to get the recognition they deserve. both incredible, incredible players that do indescribable things for our team. this won’t be my only time saying this.

Everyone seems to be assuming she is coming back but
by maverick  (2024-04-13 12:51:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

until she releases a statement on it I am still worried about Maddys return

if she doesn't get drafted in two days where would she go? *
by 2001sorin  (2024-04-13 14:07:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To play with her sister. *
by maverick  (2024-04-13 15:39:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow. That Would Surprise Me...
by dillon77  (2024-04-14 17:46:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kat would encourage her to apply to the draft, as she did.

While I admire the hard-fought work Kat has done, she's still not playing in the elite levels of the Euro circuits.

Maddy is probably coming out of college a more pro-ready player than Kat, from a more pro-ready body to her combination of inside-outside game.

The lack of an announcement is strange, for sure, but not giving yourself a shot at the W or a national championship would be even more perplexing.