I'll take Koval and Miles any day over their adds and Fudd
by Domerduck (2024-04-14 15:22:53)
Edited on 2024-04-14 15:29:36

In reply to: I was just looking at everyone they're getting back  posted by IRISHFAN2008

still hasn't played much like Olivia missed more than a year with her severe injury and surgery, so we don't know when or if she'll be back. Plus they are losing Edwards who was their best player against us when we beat them by 15. They also lose Muhl who was the only one stopping Hannah Finally Beers isn't confirmed yet much like our xfrs aren't yet. '

As for the comment sorry if I misjudged your intent, but your exact statement you said "But Iriafen would put us closer to being on par with UConn" I didn't think you wanted us to get worse which is why I made the casem since I thought we were clearly better than UConn being only "on par" with Uconn. So my calculation meant we somehow got worse than we were this year. If you think them adding who they added while losing Edwards and Muhl means they're now better than us and we need Iriafen to be just as good as them then I now understand your position even if I think otherwise. My wife also accuses me of reading things too literally so sorry I read your intent differently.

That's how I came to that conclusion. Sorry again.

Replies: