Van Slooten to Michigan State
by IRISHFAN808 (2024-04-15 12:28:16)

I guess she wanted to be closer to home
by irishfan2008  (2024-04-15 16:53:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And we're not an option for her since she wanted to start. MSU did show promise last season, 22-9. And I think they came close to beating Iowa and Ohio State.

Great Get by MSU Coach Robyn Fralick
by dillon77  (2024-04-15 12:52:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Have read that this came down to Baylor or Michigan State. A few thoughts:

- Fralick is a really solid up-and-coming coach who did very well, imo, after coming over from Bowling Green. She had a very strong player-friendly atmosphere and likes an open offense.

- VanSlooten was brought up in the Toledo area, no that far from MSU.

- As for ND, it's been pointed out there was never really that much mutual interest, which I've ascribed to Maddy Westbeld. The fact that it was Liza Karlen, a grad student, who visited ND this weekend says that ND/VanSlooten weren't interested.

(Hopefully, it also means Maddy's around....)

Fralick
by NDCHEF1  (2024-04-15 17:20:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watch out for MSU under Fralick. She is the real deal.