Some More Post Transfer News (Fasoula, Johnson, etc.)
by dillon77 (2017-05-03 06:54:53)
Edited on 2017-05-03 14:24:35

...primarily via Raoul and other twitter posts.

- Mariella Fasoula, the 6'4" Greek center formerly from Boston College, will transfer to Vanderbilt; eligible in 2018. She'll have 2 years of time left after that. Fasoula is kind of a low- and high-post combination and has some quirkiness to her game. Was usually effective against the Irish.

In that tweener year, the Commodores can use Bree Horrocks, the 6'5" center grad from Purdue, who can play immediately. Horrocks was injured last year and barely played. She's from Georgia, so is closer to home.

- Ciera Johnson, the 6'4" post formerly of Louisville, is returning to her home state to Texas A&M. After sitting out a year, she'll have three years to play.

- Tori McCoy of Illinois and formerly of Ohio State, is reportedly visiting Baylor this week, one of her finalists the first time around. Wonder if the stipulation about her younger sister joining her still holds with the Bears. Apparently, Marquette is the only school that has shown interest in that double dip.

- As stated in another thread, Beatrice Mompremier, formerly of Baylor, has visited Florida State and is planning on doing the same with the hometown Miami Hurricanes. That's supposedly the decision.

- Lastly, as FA has well-documented, Jessica Shepard has visited South Carolina and Notre Dame. Have not heard of any other visits or any other news regarding her decision. Stay tuned.

Great info
by soc  (2017-05-03 12:03:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

started following @Raoul_000 on twitter but very helpful to have the summarized information! I'm sure many on this board are not on Twitter and greatly appreciate it!

seconded...I have never been able to figure out twitter *
by drmurray  (2017-05-03 12:15:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wonder who is to blame for that! *
by BTFNDGUY  (2017-05-04 13:35:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that bastard! *
by drmurray  (2017-05-04 14:01:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those two are working on a show for this fall.
by BabaGhanouj  (2017-05-05 16:26:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

400 quatloos to whomever correctly guesses what BTF stands for. My guess is Bhutan Tiger Force.

You will be disappointed. Those are my initials. Sorry. *
by BTFNDGUY  (2017-05-05 21:07:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That will not influence the judges in the least
by BabaGhanouj  (2017-05-08 00:21:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when your two person exchange with the good doctor is submitted for "Post Repartee of the Year Award".

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. *
by Domerduck  (2017-05-03 11:04:14)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post