Article on NDWBB Student Managers
by RISteve (2018-02-08 12:15:22)

Another bye week special, but I found this interesting. The student managers have a great attitude and are clearly very dedicated. Good for them!

Link, below from The Observer:

Proud to say......
by irishdds  (2018-02-08 16:27:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My daughter was one . Graduated in 2014 , so there for four final fours. Great times. I actually was way ahead of the recruiting curve back then. Told me she was sure a little kid at camp named JackieYoung would end up Irish and be a star. She had a few other nuggets I’ve forgotten. Players and coaches were great to the managers. MM wrote her a recommendation for med school

That's awesome! Did you get to meet any of the players?
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-02-11 12:26:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Just wondering if there were any fringe benefits. :)

Proud to say......
by irishdds  (2018-02-08 16:27:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My daughter was one . Graduated in 2014 , so there for four final fours. Great times. I actually was way ahead of the recruiting curve back then. Told me she was sure a little kid at camp named JackieYoung would end up Irish and be a star. She had a few other nuggets I’ve forgotten. Players and coaches were great to the managers. MM wrote her a recommendation for med school

I'm always amazed at the time commitment that the
by TWO  (2018-02-08 15:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Managers have, they really have to be dedicated and determined to be a Student and a Student Mgr in any sport.

but I bet it's a hard gig to acquire *
by ram  (2018-02-08 18:50:23)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post