Very nice post but
by IrishHugo (2018-04-15 11:52:59)

In reply to: All signs seem to point to ND (long post)  posted by Orangutan

why would she be inviting local fans, today by Twitter, to come hear her announcement. To disappoint them?

Why wouldn't local fans be happy for her to go to ND? *
by Wolfetone  (2018-04-15 11:57:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would assume that by local she means fans of her
by Tim Kelley  (2018-04-15 12:25:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

high school team, her fans, and not UVA fans. In that regard, it makes a lot of sense.

Took the words right off my fingertips
by Orangutan  (2018-04-15 12:18:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Presumably the adults in attendance will realize this about her celebrating a major life moment with the community that has supported her and not about what their favorite team is.

Okay
by IrishHugo  (2018-04-15 12:28:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope you guys are right

I hope so too! *
by Orangutan  (2018-04-15 12:33:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post