Completely in Same Park with You....
by dillon77 (2018-04-16 11:42:32)
Edited on 2018-04-16 11:43:14

In reply to: I suppose those would be my choices, but  posted by BabaGhanouj

...given what we know (and don't know).

If we could get Boston, run to the finish line (the marathon is running as I type).

But she's been very, very secretive about her finalists list, which allegedly stands at 6. Maybe her 3x3, U.S. National Team buddy Sam has been whispering good things in her ear?

- We've heard about a purported visit to Ontario for Ms. Amihere, but that's it. And her finalist list reads like a Charlie Creme "early seeding" prediction. Does not inspire confidence.

- Belibi was on the U.S. National team, but not a huge factor. That's not the end of the world because she's a work in progress. And, yes, she can jump. A lot. Can't teach that. Maybe Coach Owens can do a lot of that.

- Would do an ugly dance if we could get Haley Jones. She, Anaya and Sam would be an uber-triangle to augment in 2020.

- And if no Jones, here's an out-of-the-box thought: hold off on the wing. Use Dani P. as a small forward or Abby as a back-breaker defender at wing. Then go after Madeline Westbeld or Ms. Parrish hard in 2020. Who knows...Ali Campbell still might be growing by then (up to 6'0" tall).