Paige weighs in on Samantha verbal commit.
by RISteve (2018-04-16 15:33:04)

Twitter text from Paige Bueckers:

So happy for you Sam! You already know I wish I could’ve been there. Love you sis... Notre Dame Bound💚🙌🏼😈

Bueckers is a real dynamo and unselfish with the ball (link)
by thethinman  (2018-04-16 23:45:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Her ball handling, passing, shot repertoire
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-04-17 19:24:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

reminds me of Pistol Pete.

Paige Would Bring Some Sauce to the Meal....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 09:04:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...as well as some shake and bakes. On top of all that, most of it is done with the right intention in mind.

As said on another thread, MM/Niele have a wealth of point/scoring guards to choose from in 2020, with Paige, Catlin Clark and Ali Campbell.

I bet a lot of these young women can order up sandwiches, like Marina!

Pleasantly Surprised
by ricf28  (2018-04-17 10:14:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How quick Paige is

No Surprises There, Save That Paige Wasn't There...
by dillon77  (2018-04-16 15:54:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...I mean she's everywhere. Heavens forbid she had a test the next day!

Changing tones was the "sis" reference: the two really seem to have a tight-knit bond that is refreshing to see. The one Sam has with Azzi Fudd looks very strong as well...almost "big sisterish" (Brunelle is two years older).

Don't know how that plays out for the Irish, but glad to see all the time an and effort these young ladies have put into their craft has resulted in some very strong friendships. Priceless!

Don't Brunelle and Bueckers have one more USA team to ...
by thethinman  (2018-04-16 22:34:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

play on this summer? If so, maybe Brunelle will do a little politicking to persuade her "sister" to join her in a couple years.

it might already be a done deal *
by ram  (2018-04-17 07:38:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Paige was caught in the snowstorm in Minny! *
by MPG  (2018-04-16 15:58:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ha, ha. Of course! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-16 15:59:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Too bad. We could have a picture with all three in ND shirts *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-16 16:00:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

A certain Board Might've Imploded *
by dillon77  (2018-04-16 16:44:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post