How about a highlight DVD of this season?
by NDoggie78 (2018-04-17 09:04:54)

In reply to: Can we please have better highlight videos next  posted by Dadknuknutesson

Seriously, I think that would sell.
I'm still watching the UConn and Miss St. games (and we keep winning every time)

Yes to a season dvd, plus release dvds of old games too *
by Murcer68  (2018-04-17 17:13:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I watched the Oregon game last night.
by RISteve  (2018-04-17 13:33:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great second half man-to-man defense, especially against the pick and roll.

Season highlight package would be great!!

Oregon game
by ricf28  (2018-04-17 14:20:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I absolutely agree. When I re-watched the Oregon game, I came to the same conclusion. They survived the first half without foul trouble, then attacked the pick an roll, and forced Sabrina to make decisions, disrupting her timing in a major way. Muffet was forced to play this way with the team injuries, They continued the second half intensity against Texas A&M, Connecticut, and MSU. Great effort by a group of great ladies!

Oregon game
by ricf28  (2018-04-17 14:20:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I absolutely agree. When I re-watched the Oregon game, I came to the same conclusion. They survived the first half without foul trouble, then attacked the pick an roll, and forced Sabrina to make decisions, disrupting her timing in a major way. Muffet was forced to play this way with the team injuries, They continued the second half intensity against Texas A&M, Connecticut, and MSU. Great effort by a group of great ladies!

It seemed like one in a million—go figure! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-17 09:16:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post