I vote for Clark, Bueckers and Marshall in the 2020 class
by Dave Winkler (2018-04-18 11:23:31)

In reply to: Sure. Dillon and I, and I suppose whoever Dillon worked  posted by BabaGhanouj

Takes the roster to 13 if ND signs 4 in 2019

Marshall is quickly becoming my favorite player,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 11:43:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

well, I guess after Bueckers, and Clark, of course! Let's see what that looks like.

Marshall Marshall Marshall ! *
by PWK2  (2018-04-18 14:14:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For her smile alone
by NDoggie78  (2018-04-18 14:11:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She seems to be a happy person

Think the Foward/Post Choice in 2020....
by dillon77  (2018-04-18 11:53:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...will, in part, depend on what other big signs on with Irish in 2019, if any.

If MM gets a commitment from an Aliyah Boston, for instance, I can see Marshall being a prime target for sure. Her spot-up 4 game would be a perfect complement.

On the other hand, if there's no rugged post or forward signed in 2019, very much can see Kylee Watson being a focal point. She's been compared to Natalie Achonwa, but I also see a bit of Jessica Shepard in her.

As for Bueckers and/or Clark, bring it on. Would like to hear/see how Ali Campbell does with the Philly Belles this summer..where she's playing with one Kylee Watson.

Ah, so you would call her more of a high post
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 12:20:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

rather than a low post. I can't find much on her. She surely does not have a lot of bulk to move other players around. I know she posted a couple of congratulatory retweets concerning Sam Brunelle's choice. I thought, if we couldn't get Aliyah we may have a better chance at Natalija. Perhaps that's not the proper way to think. Kylee Watson is awesome.

Just about everyone thinks they are a high post in HS *
by Orangutan  (2018-04-18 12:43:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ha, ha, well said! *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-04-18 13:14:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dillon and Baba, great work. Keep doing it. *
by sixtythreer  (2018-04-18 14:23:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post