Injuries are a common occurrence with
by irishwest (2018-04-19 17:52:39)

In reply to: I worry about this a little *  posted by ufl

this show. The practices ( many late hours) lead to injuries.. sprains, ankles/ etc which should be of concern. My wife and I watch it every year and while somewhat staged ( fan favorites get higher scores) there are many pros and stars with problems.

Lots of stress.. Hopefully she gets eliminated early.

The flip side of that...
by cbiebel  (2018-04-19 19:32:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Even many of the athletes comment that the dance rehearsals and routines require a lot of physical work, and they get in even better shape.

Help me out. From start to winner, how long is this thing? * *
by Jon  (2018-04-19 18:18:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Per the article linked in the original post, 4 weeks
by jbrown_9999  (2018-04-19 19:28:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That doesn’t mean, though, the four-week show won’t be stressful, although perhaps not as stressful as Notre Dame’s NCAA tournament run. The first episode airs a week before final exams begin.

A Notre Dame spokesman said Ogunbowale’s dance partner, Gleb Savchenko, accompanied by a camera crew, has relocated to South Bend, Ind., for rehearsals. The show’s wardrobe department has FaceTimed Ogunbowale to discuss costumes. The pair will fly each week to Los Angeles, paid for by the television network, to perform.

Practicing in South Bend, that’s good. She can catch up on
by 1NDGal  (2018-04-20 09:44:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

school. I thought she was in L.A., in which case she’d have to scrap all classes. Furst show airs April 30, but they start practicing immediately upon cast announcement.

I do worry about team chemistry, but we’ll just have to see.

Dancing improves balance and agility. DWTS could make her an even better player.