Isn't part of the ND legend this yr. that Kobe came to...
by Jon (2018-04-27 19:56:06)
Edited on 2018-04-27 20:03:41

...that game and got turnt into green, and what a great thing that was?

Even if Ucon won, the fact that he was there for some good basketball. That meant so much to everybody. Di you see the clip of Lili showing Arike the Kobe tweet? She was in heaven. There needs to be more of those moments.

Imagine if a Durant, or a Lebron, or a Curry came to a game here or there. Show some support more than words.

Ok, I guess they're playing their season, but what about maybe a Larry Bird coming to Purcell for once in his freakin life? Would it kill him that much?

eta: Marina really reminds me of Bird. Just noticed that.

I had seen the Marina -Bird similarity in styles, too *
by Notra_Dahm  (2018-04-28 13:53:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's a shame that Prince is gone, as he was a huge WBB fan
by ndhouston  (2018-04-28 03:41:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He gave the Minnesota Lynx a free private concert after they won the title.

Wow, I did not know that. That's awesome *
by Jon  (2018-04-28 12:13:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thx....Good Article. He Played Hoops in School...
by dillon77  (2018-04-28 07:15:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...if my memory holds. Through JV? Very short, but allegedly had a good handle.

I have friends in the Twin Cities who reported that up to the time he totally busted out, he and his buddies could still be seen hoopin' it up on a city playground here or there.

Prince was a baller (link)
by MCBall409  (2018-04-28 09:23:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Post-game, Marina Likes Sandwiches; Prince Served Pancakes
by dillon77  (2018-04-28 13:05:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for posting!

You might want to read this Kobe interview
by Charlibball  (2018-04-27 21:22:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

before you think he's shifted alliances........

I'm just sayin, based on the look in his eyes, you may be..
by Jon  (2018-04-28 12:23:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..losing your man. The heart wants what it wants. :)

Not Happening!!
by Charlibball  (2018-04-28 15:13:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you read the article you should know he and his daughter are UConn lifers......they are in love with the UConn way.........that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate a great performance .......you might have a better shot with Lebron........