Uh oh....
by ufl (2018-04-30 08:38:02)

If you need something to worry about during the off season...Arike Ogunbowale and partner will be competing against Tonya Harding for Dancing with the Stars.

Watch your knees Arike.

DWTS

Seriously, Don't Contestants Get Hurt on that Show?
by Charlibball  (2018-04-30 15:14:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't watch DWTS much any more but I do remember episodes where contestants ended up in the emergency room or had to miss practices and performances due to spraining/breaking bones in training......probably less likely to happen to a well conditioned athlete as opposed to a middle aged actor but it would make me a bit nervous

Luckily it's only 4 weeks
by Irishwest  (2018-05-02 10:12:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

which lessens the injury chances. Not fail safe, just less. The comment by Carrie Anne mentioned needing to dance in heels. If she is not used to wearing heels, that could be a disaster waiting to happen.

I'm sure Washington is nervous with Norman too. Lotta $$ *
by Jon  (2018-04-30 15:22:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post