One of my all-time favorite pictures!!
by RISteve (2018-05-09 13:41:32)

In reply to: ESPNw Appreciative Column on Jim Foster;MM/Geno Picture  posted by dillon77

Thanks for posting!!

& you know it just irks him everytime it's shown. I like how
by jon  (2018-05-09 14:12:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..before the semi game on tv, he tried to say he was just cold and would've wore anything they gave him.

Funny - everyone else has shorts and short sleeves *
by NDoggie78  (2018-05-09 14:42:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hah!. We are going to haunt him awhile. The best is yet *
by Jon  (2018-05-09 18:17:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think we should make a banner of that picture
by NDoggie78  (2018-05-11 09:18:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And hang it when we play UConn (Or all year - a tribute to Foster)

That…would be awesome.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-11 09:43:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"(Or all year - a tribute to Foster)" [and a (good natured) mock on UConn and Geno]
Do I have enough punctuation marks in that non sentence?

I love that idea! (although it may cut into the site ad revenue—with 2 non paying banners).