Do You Know When I Placed It on a Link?
by dillon77 (2018-05-11 08:42:18)

In reply to: Latest Hoopgurlz 2018 Recruiting Class Rankings  posted by RISteve

...did the message tell you? If so, I can attempt to delete it so we can use the more current post?

I believe in your embedded update at the top of the page *
by RISteve  (2018-05-11 11:40:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That's Baba's Chart...
by dillon77  (2018-05-11 15:27:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but it looks like some ways have been found around it!

We are all good--and we love technology!! *
by RISteve  (2018-05-11 15:46:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Use the href tag (in HTML)
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-11 09:04:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is under the "Teach a man to fish" school. This will always allow you to post a link in the body of your post. Here is the example/explanation. The tag is a little tricky, but only because one must follow directions to the minute detail.

Don't put any extra spaces in the tag (especially after the equals sign), and don't forget to include an opening and closing quotation mark around the address.

In more of the "teach a man to fish" school...
by cbiebel  (2018-05-11 16:50:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If you go on the link at the top left of the board that says "Other Boards/links" and choose "Posting 101" you'll have instructions for how to do all kinds of HTML stuff in posts.