Michaela Mabrey No Longer Coaching at Miami U. of Ohio
by dillon77 (2018-05-17 21:20:39)
Edited on 2018-05-17 21:21:38

I saw the linked blurb on Raoul early this evening after driving into South Bend. After reading about Justine Raterman being promoted to asst. coach, I went to the roster to see whose place she was taking. To my surprise, no Michaela Mabrey was listed any more on the Red Hawks site. There is no statement about her leaving on the site and nothing on her twitter site.

So, in between graduation events, I'll try to find out more but welcome any research on this. Has she gotten another position? Trying something other than coaching?

Her twitter feed has a lot of quotes about setbacks...
by Otter  (2018-05-17 22:40:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...and raw deals...trusting in God after making mistakes or failing. It's dangerous to read the tea leaves, but it seems like something happened that she wasn't happy about in April/May.

Looking back, she did not post those types of motivational things prior. She retweeted Miami Redhawks stuff last in Early April. All ND stuff after that.

Interesting development
by RISteve  (2018-05-17 21:45:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I thought MM had a nice start to her career aligning herself with M Duffy. Will be interesting to see where she goes next. This is a bit of a surprise to me.