Agile and very tall posts
by Homeboy73 (2018-05-23 11:05:46)

In reply to: I'm looking forward to having both Shepard and Turner on  posted by Tim Kelley

always scare me. But I agree, with Turner and Shepard, backed up by Vaughn, Patterson and Cosgrove, we have great talent and the best “big” depth that I can remember. We will miss Koko, and watching her improve over the years was great. Early on turnovers were a curse for Koko, as were her slowly released passes (what I mean is that while her passing accuracy became very good to excellent, her passes were slow in being released, which could be nerve-wracking, at least for me).

Other than those two winning shots during the tourney, what
by Tim Kelley  (2018-05-23 17:33:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really most enjoyed last season was Koko's development, rise to the challenge and achievements during her senior year. That was just great to watch.

Agree on Koko. She made
by Homeboy73  (2018-05-23 19:23:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

most of her bunnies, and had a fine and dependable short range jumper. Excellent at taking charges. Most important, she seemed like a really great young woman. Very proud of her.

she will always be one of my favorites
by ram  (2018-05-24 13:03:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

exhibit A for not letting a lack of talent prevent her from achieving goals I never thought possible the first time I saw her play.

exhibit A for the ND coaching staff's ability to develop players

exhibit A for team first

and your last 2 sentences hit the bullseye