I expect Mik Vaughn to be very good, if she is fully
by MPG (2018-05-23 15:31:58)

In reply to: Having Bri Turner Back Should Make Everyone Sleep Better  posted by dillon77

recovered and picks up where she left off when she was injured. I'll be interested to see if Danielle Cosgrove can play low and high post positions. Danielle Patterson should improve her strength and find a place in the rotation. Will the arrival of her high school teammate Jordan Nixon help her to find some shots?

I'll take Mary Louis Academy for 400, Alex.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-23 16:16:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes! Oops, what is "Yes"? No one would pass the ball to Danielle last year. Now, that most likely was by design, but having a friendly face on the floor can't hurt Ms. Patterson's game. Muffet has gone out of her way to announce we will have a real point guard who will get a lot of practice. I assume she means Nixon. That's a great observation, MPG, and, hopefully, can only improve Danielle Patterson's confidence.

As you say, if Mikayla Vaughn gets fully recovered, she will be pushing the best front court in college basketball. She was simply spectacular in her introduction.