Rankings seem be when the xfr goes to the school whether
by Domerduck (2018-05-30 11:42:03)

In reply to: ND, Terps & Louisville Lead ASGR's 2019 Recruiting Classes.  posted by dillon77

they are eligible or not. I reviewed a few of their earlier posts and found "Florida State and Georgia Tech Lead ACC Recruiting 2018 Class Rankings" linked below. The reason why FSU and Georgia Tech were ranked ahead of ND's 2018 class of Gilbert, Nixon, Cosgrove, and Prohaska is that they each had a transfer: Kiah Gillespie of Maryland to FSU-who didn't play and Breanna Brown grad xfr from Oregon State who did play at Georgia Tech (and against ND).

To me that makes sense since a incoming freshman couldredshirt just like a transfer might have to sit out. Still what is interesting why didn't the service document the most influential 2018 transfer of all, Jessica Shepard to ND who ended up immediately eligible for ND but wasn't on their rankings for ND. Neither did they have Lili Thompson who was just like Breanna, a PAC12 grad xfr to an ACC school. So accuracy might be questioned as ND clearly would have been #1 in 2018 if they were included.

My guess is Boley, Slocum, Parberg, and Wise are on the 2018 rankings if they caught them. Couldn't find any 2018 PAC12 rankings.