With all due respect, can you keep Boneyard talk there?
by NDBass (2018-05-31 12:59:56)

In reply to: Whatever happened to the Farmer and the Cowman?  posted by BabaGhanouj

I don't give one crap about that board or people that post on that board. I certainly don't want to read about it here. If you have a question for them, ask it there.

I don't frequent the Boneyard,but find interest in what said
by NDoggie78  (2018-05-31 13:15:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Baba's posts are always interesting as well. So I don't mind him keeping us updated on the Boneyard and am OK with any of them responding (I didn't mind CharlieBBall either - his only mistake was extolling the virtues of how many UConn players in the WNBA. I didn't feel there was enough there to get booted, but this is not my board)

And I like that - in a backhanded way - they are comlimenting our improved status in women's basketball (read: worry ..... we might actually get all those players we are dreaming about)

Charlie was a provocateur from the get
by 2ndstreeter  (2018-06-01 10:12:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree, don’t need the boneyard over here.

bye Felicia *
by goirish01  (2018-06-01 11:41:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree with this *
by drmurray  (2018-05-31 14:14:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I enjoy visiting the Boneyard.
by sixtythreer  (2018-05-31 16:38:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I've never posted there, but it's fun to see what they have to say. And it's sometimes fun to get another view point. I expect them to be a tad partisan. And I expect us to be the same here.

Same here. It's huge! If you are interested in women's
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-05-31 17:16:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

college basketball, it's probably your best resource. They have members from all the top schools, coaches, who knows what you'll find there. With the vastness comes some mediocrity, but as long as you are willing to wade through that, it's great.