Question on Suggestion
by dillon77 (2018-06-02 06:45:56)
Edited on 2018-06-02 07:32:00

In reply to: Always enjoy reading your updates. Suggestion, might  posted by Indy77

Thx again for reading and taking the time for the suggestions.

Do you mean:
- labeling the overall update? (I do that and also give an exec summary)
- or inserting dates to some of the more clear-cut developments?
(These include when a person commits (to either here or somewhere else); when the U.S. Nat'l. Team tryouts or AAU tourneys are being held; and, what recruiting period we're in, to name a few.)

Any other events/developments you're thinking of?

Very much get your point about seeing the case built and how the process goes. On the other hand -- as a longtime writer -- Want to keep the report flowing and don't want it to get too clunky.

Plus, there's something decidedly non-linear about teenagers thinking that does not fit into a regular progression!

Great Job
by westsideirish  (2018-06-02 20:09:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Very much enjoy your efforts to keep us informed of Irish recruits and overall WBB news. Thinking about cancelling Prospects Nation. I truly think we are on the cusp of the golden age of Irish Women’s Basketball. And that’s saying a lot as the last 18 years have been pretty darn good.

I can't tell if you edit (add) content to what has
by Indy77  (2018-06-02 14:11:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

already been posted or if you layer the most recent content from your last posting.

If it is the latter, then just date the new stuff. If the former, that would seem to be a bigger pain in the arse for you.

Regardless, I still enjoy the fruits of your efforts.