Thx! Looking Forward to Katlyn Joining the Irish...
by dillon77 (2018-06-10 18:20:07)

In reply to: Katlyn Gilbert Update  posted by MPG

..as well as Danielle C., Jordan and Abby. That's the largest incoming class in a few years: play well and prosper!

And the best part is
by Cbiebel  (2018-06-10 18:56:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

These freshmen will have a summer and European trip to adjust to the team early. Should make them ready when the season actually starts.

I thought the USA Basketball schedule conflicted with
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2018-06-11 14:06:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the European trip. I think they miss the Europe trip.

Yes. I think the board consensus (if there is such a thing)
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-06-11 16:56:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

has Abby and, more importantly, Jordan (because she would get a lot of point guard practice) missing the European trip for the U18 Americas trip and tournament.

The U 18 squad begins practices on July 20, so Abby
by MPG  (2018-06-11 18:22:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and Jordan will also miss the ND team practices that are allowed to be held right before leaving for Europe. The US team practices and competition will be good for them, but they will miss some valuable time with their ND teammates. Of course, Anaya Peoples will be with them on the US team, so they may form a virtual ND backcourt.