Nice Jackie Young tv interview
by RISteve (2018-06-13 14:55:42)

How can we not root for her? So down to earth, humble, driven. Hopefully, she stays healthy, because she is special and will do some great things on the court this season

Link, below:

The reporter talks about "defending a title"
by Dave Winkler  (2018-06-13 22:05:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I really don't like hearing that. That's the wrong approach to take IMO. The team should not feel like they are defending anything. They should simply focus on getting better. If they do that then they'll be very tough to beat and maybe another title ensues.

Now that I've said that I'm sure Muffet has that all figured out.

ND won the 2018 title and now they will try to win the 2019
by MPG  (2018-06-14 22:53:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

title. Boxers can defend their world championships from challengers, but teams need to start fresh each year.

More core work? My God, she is going to be Jamie Sommers! * *
by Jon  (2018-06-13 17:39:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

she already is *
by ram  (2018-06-13 19:42:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wasn't she going to have her nose re-broken and set? *
by PWK2  (2018-06-13 16:52:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

that will be in the next Louisville game *
by ram  (2018-06-13 19:43:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

By their coach after the game in the handshake line. *
by irishintheville  (2018-06-14 07:32:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post