Five months ago I thought she had her ticket punched for
by MPG (2018-08-05 14:27:35)

In reply to: Very much the First Public Comment By Boston  posted by dillon77

Storrs. Now I believe that ND is a real contender. The power of Sam will be tested. I expect Aliyah and Sam to visit ND together in September for a football weekend before they play the three on three tournament in October.

Aliyah Boston
by hempfield75  (2018-08-05 19:36:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with you and the other posters. When I started reading about her recruiting, everything said UCONN. As for me, I do not give up on a player or team until the fat lady sings. If she was such a big UCONN fan, why hasn't she committed. There is something holding her back. Is it UCONN, ND, or her friends. What ever it is, she maybe struggling with a decision. Your probably right about the Sam and other girls she plays with. Most players want to be comfortable with the players they are with. Maybe with Sam already at ND and other girls she plays with in AAU are thinking about ND, is part of the hold up. Lets say this. Beuchers, Azzi and others she plays with decide they are going to ND. Where does Boston lean to make a decision. Does she goes with the brain and goes to college with players she is already comfortable with, or her heart where she grew up following UCONN. Very tough decision. Best of luck to her.