Men's Practice Team?
by txirish74 (2018-10-05 18:51:51)

A number of posts have credited these guys as valuable to preparing the WBB team for tough, tall opponents. I'm curious as to their level of play. Top HS team? DIII players? Low level DI? Just bigger, taller pickup guys?

Thx in advance.

Recent alum just signed pro contract in Europe *
by rjp172  (2018-10-06 06:52:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They're good enough to win Bookstore Basketball.
by NDBass  (2018-10-05 22:05:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It might've been an early version, but I thought I read that some passed up really small DI offers and definitely some DII offers. I have no hope of finding the article and it is possible I dreamed it.

I Thought They Won It in 2017....
by dillon77  (2018-10-06 17:53:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...and that Muffet had a party for them at her house. My daughter (who was on campus at the time) said MM and staff were great at supporting them, as was -- no surprise here -- Mike Brey.

Not certain it was that year, but it was pretty recent....

It might be the "best available" if you want to rotate some
by Tim Kelley  (2018-10-05 19:26:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of your bench in and out. I wonder what the selection process for the men's team is like.