Alli Campbell was on campus last weekend
by Orangutan (2018-10-16 10:35:25)

Looks like she spent some quality time with the coaches and took in the Pitt game.

See link for tweet with photos.

Beautiful, Brisk Saturday ....
by dillon77  (2018-10-16 11:01:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..so Alli was in ND for a "classic" weather day.
I sat on that side of the stadium around the 20 yard line or so and it was sunny most of the game, which helped.

Can't say I saw Ms. Campbell, but did see most of the team at the meet and greet on Friday night. Always forget that Marina and Jackie are tall, well-built guards which plays to their advantage.

Danielle Patterson looks like she's been hitting the weight room.

Danielle Cosgrove and Mik Vaughn are tall. There will not be a drop-off in height (at the least) in 2019.

Jordan Nixon and Abby Prohaska have perpetually bemused smiles on their faces, as in "can you believe I'm here with this team?"

Here's to Brisk and Beautiful.
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-10-16 11:35:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I foresee All as someone who will fit in well with the team. Her reputation, like Sam’s, is that she is really smart—about basketball as well as other things. I'm looking forward to getting to know her skills better.

She has been moving around in the ratings, up from 15 to 14 in Blue Star, but down from 23 to 26 in Prospects and, most recently, down from 15 to 24 in HoopGurlz.

I’m glad you can confirm in person what I suspected from the team picture posted by RISteve that Patterson “has REALLY been hitting the weight room.” Muffet speculated that she may be the most improved player this year. I’m hoping and predicting that she will be. I think she will be terrific in both shooting and rebounding.