Brunelle, Boston Look Very Comfortable ...
by dillon77 (2018-10-18 09:03:14)

In reply to: Brunelle and basketball bonding (link)  posted by BabaGhanouj

in each other's presence. Don't know if that will translate into going to the same school, but there looks to be a lot of like and respect there.
Funny how one year makes a difference in how much more ebullient Hailey and Paige are than their one-year older "bigs."

Even a day later, I'm still remarkably impressed with Paige's day yesterday...blocked shots, long three's outdoors when everyone else had lost their legs.

My next-day thought on Sam: she wins games. You want her on your team.

ND needs to beat UConn twice and win the championship
by Tim Kelley  (2018-10-18 11:50:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

again this season to demonstrate current dominance. One should never underestimate UConn and Geno, but making them look less of a “sure thing “ would not hurt ND recruiting in the 2020 class and beyond.

Then get Bueckers and Fudd in successive years. *
by SorinBasement  (2018-10-18 12:30:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes, I would say the most impressive part of Paige's game
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-10-18 09:11:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is shot blocking. That's no feint praise because her passing, vision, ball handling, and shooting are astounding. While she's a wizard with the ball, I can't remember ever seeing anyone consistently move so quickly and athletically in blocking shots from every angle. She has extraordinary body control and quickness to go with those elastic arms.