Why didnt
by Homeboy73 (2018-11-09 19:00:06)

Cosgrove play? I didn’t see her at all? All in all, a fun game to watch. No big surprises, and the usual freshman mistakes. Prohaska seems to be a good free throw shooter, and lots of energy.

Actually may be a positive sign for her.
by ndbutch  (2018-11-10 08:34:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now I don't know if she had an injury. But if she's healthy why blow a years eligibility when she isn't strong enough and isn't really needed? No offense to Diamond Thompson but there were reasons she never red-shirted once ND knew certain recruits were on the way.

Post Game Notes
by FightingIrishRadio  (2018-11-09 19:59:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Danielle Cosgrove sat out the game for a team rule violation. She’s expected back against Penn.

Jackie Young suffered a broken nose in last week’s exhibition game. Coach McGraw said the break is not as severe as last year’s and probably won’t require surgery after the season.

At least she already has a mask that fits *
by Kayo  (2018-11-09 20:31:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dollar cost averaging *
by btd  (2018-11-09 21:12:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Oh, poor Jackie. Not again. *
by 1NDGal  (2018-11-09 20:27:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cosgrove wasn't in uniform. Don't know why *
by tedstheman  (2018-11-09 19:21:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Abby definitely plays hard the whole time she is in there
by Voisman  (2018-11-09 19:17:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She didnt like fouling out of the pre-season game.

Abby Reminds Me of Brittany Mallory, As Well as Hannah..
by dillon77  (2018-11-09 23:42:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Huffman. The Hannah similarities are primarily in the defensive intensity and hustle. But Mallory had that, too, and was a little quicker on her feet, with some offensive firepower. Now, all the frosh were deferring, but they'll get there and I think Abby will get some points or trips to the free throw line with those drives to the hoop.

Can see why she's going to get floor time. MM has said Abby does the kinds of things that coaches like and we're getting a sample of it.

I wondered the same thing about Cosgrove.
by domer79dad09  (2018-11-09 19:05:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think I saw her on the bench at the end of the game dressed in her warmups. I like Abby's energy as well. She reminds me some of Hannah H. Vaughn looked very athletic out their running the court.