Good question (or maybe inopportune question)
by BabaGhanouj (2018-11-14 15:38:07)

In reply to: Question for the recruiting experts.  posted by Sbswarm

I know Jordan Nixon was late in the process, but I don't think it was during the signing period. Often those are top candidates and we don't often get top candidates (1-5) but we do have one this year. When did Skylar sign?

Jordan Nixon- Wasn’t she recruited
by Homeboy73  (2018-11-14 16:28:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

late in the process, after Jenna Brown decomitted from Notre Dame? I may be wrong.

Nixon
by Orangutan  (2018-11-14 16:55:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hard to know how long we were recruiting for. But she committed Sept. 30. So still over a month before the early signing period.

Thanks. She does look like she will be good. *
by Homeboy73  (2018-11-14 18:17:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe that Skylar signed on the last day possible. *
by Dennis  (2018-11-14 16:07:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She signed on 11/19/2008 *
by Hanratty5ND  (2018-11-14 16:31:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

So we do have some history of getting top recruits during
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-14 16:58:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the signing period.

Of course. Skylar. Can't believe I forgot about the biggest
by Sbswarm  (2018-11-14 19:14:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of big fish. I will remain cautiously optimistic about our chances at a three player class. Thanks everyone.

Skylar was a unique situation as a local star who was an
by MPG  (2018-11-14 21:24:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND lean. She attended a game on the Tuesday night before the end of the signing period. I saw her exchanging hugs with Niele and Muffet after the game, so I figured that she had chosen ND.