DePaul, any thoughts?
by traditionnevergraduates (2018-11-15 13:17:40)

Marina back?

Hate playing DePaul
by NDLAW88  (2018-11-15 13:29:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It's the Navy game equivalent of WBB. If they're hot from 3, they can win. If we win, well we were suppposed to. They typically force us to play their game. Hopefully they defend Shep and Bri as well as they did Shep last year and we can overplay the 3 point line given our bigs.

BTW, is there really no TV for this game?

Nova is the equivalent of Navy
by cbiebel  (2018-11-15 18:33:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

DePaul is more like Pitt or Syracuse. They're capable of knocking off ranked teams and often can be ranked themselves.

Hopefully,
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-15 13:39:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the game can be viewed at the link below, but if someone knows better, advise. Also, hopefully, I can put something together about DePaul, but as NDLAW implied, this team often appears much better than its parts.

That one says Audio. I got this link form und.com
by Tim Kelley  (2018-11-15 17:23:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and it does not reference Audio. Both say ..”watch live”.. in the URLs, but the addresses are a bit different, so who knows. If the other one doesn’t work, maybe this one will.

I think they're both the same. The "audio" is Penn State men *
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-11-15 17:30:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It could be a test
by traditionnevergraduates  (2018-11-15 13:45:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and eye opening for the younger players. I hate to watch this game against them, but it could put the Irish on track.