I think this will do better for us in the long run
by Brianant (2018-12-02 18:52:50)

I think this team was in need of a wake up moment on the defensive end.

I believe a point guard for us would have saved this game in a way, but at the same time it was hard for our shots to go in. Then these refs surely knew how to mess with us later in the game. I do think this team is not yet fully able to use Brianna’s abilities byt I know that will come along with time for us.

?Good Loss? ND will play better vs UConn in Tampa in April
by Jammer  (2018-12-02 19:58:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in the Final Four!

Agree, This is as embarassing as last years L'ville loss and
by domerduck  (2018-12-02 19:03:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tennessee 1st half, Maybe the team will respond like they did last year. Still they also need to learn how to play with more players, take players out who aren't meeting the standard. We will see.

Probably. Marina is not in prime shape right now and that's
by btd  (2018-12-02 19:03:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

fatal for our chances to beat UConn no matter what our defense is doing -- which she is a major factor in as well. She's probably 10-15 games away from being in the same shape she was last season.

Fully echo this. *
by Jon  (2018-12-02 19:01:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post