Dillon77....
by Ewecon (2018-12-02 19:01:54)

In reply to: Coming Onto a Board After A Defeat Like This....  posted by dillon77

Look, here’s the thing.... do you KNOW he was baiting her? Actually, I should pose that question to the person who posted he baited her and called Geno a scumbag. I think he/she speculated that he baited her. What I heard was that Geno was jawing at the ref and Arike said something to Geno about it. I don’t think the poster knew what happened. That’s why I posted they don’t know what you’re talking about. I wasn’t looking for traction, and that’s all I said. I don’t post often here, but when I do, I’m usually respectful. I don’t believe I was disrespectful in this case, either. If Geno did indeed bust her, than that’s a different story. But at the time if the posting, i don’t think anything was know. This will become a he-said she-said thing.

Saw it pretty well
by tedstheman  (2018-12-02 21:22:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Our seats are on the side behind the teams. Geno was definitely talking to Arike before she said something back to him and got T'd up. Geno started clapping right away like he was proud of himself. Couldn't hear what was said though.

Why didn't the Refs T-up Geno then, after all
by MackyBoy  (2018-12-03 05:59:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

he is suppose to be the adult, right ? Just like Rat Face Coach K gets away with a lot, so does Geno. Personally, I can't stand the guy and would love to give him a shot in the family jewels.

He is a classless scumbag *
by Goirish01  (2018-12-02 21:59:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post