Man, that annoys me. Ready or not, they need the experience. *
by Jon (2018-12-03 11:17:42)

In reply to: Basically, Subs Were ONO and Patterson...  posted by dillon77

This user did not provide content for this post

Disagree, you don’t play
by Traditionnevergraduates  (2018-12-03 20:38:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Until you prove it in practice, i’m Guessing that they have not.

You can't prove you're ready for Ucon in practice. * *
by Jon  (2018-12-04 09:26:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure how much I agree with that. When
by chicos bail bonds  (2018-12-03 12:44:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

you have 5 starters that are elite players, there isn't quite the need for any bench play more than token appearances if you do not think they are ready. The last thing you want to do is to throw them into situations where they might be overwhelmed and it shakes their confidence. There will be plenty of time for development in many other games this year. Yesterday probably wasn't the game for them to learn much.

Well said👍 *
by Traditionnevergraduates  (2018-12-03 20:40:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post