He was talking to her
by tedstheman (2018-12-03 17:28:29)

In reply to: Geno, if you watch the press conference, said he was  posted by BabaGhanouj

Our seats are not far from the teams and I even told my wife he was saying something to Arike right before she responded and got the T. He was clearly talking to her. I couldn't hear the words but I doubt he was complimenting her. Arike has to learn to ignore such things, she fell hook, line and sinker for the mental trap.

Thanks
by LarryE  (2018-12-03 18:57:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for the insight. IMO Arike needs to be more poised whatever the situation. She was all out of sorts in Vancouver (I was there) when she was called for the flagrant foul away from the play.

I did notice that she blew Geno off in the handshake line.

Thanks
by LarryE  (2018-12-03 18:57:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks for the insight. IMO Arike needs to be more poised whatever the situation. She was all out of sorts in Vancouver (I was there) when she was called for the flagrant foul away from the play.

I did notice that she blew Geno off in the handshake line.