ND would do well to sign one of the two.
by MPG (2018-12-05 15:41:58)

In reply to: Baba, since we already have Campbell  posted by IAIRISH

I think either one is nothing better than a 50% chance to choose ND. As Baba noted, having only nine players, including Alli Campbell, for 2020 opens some possibilities for two or three more additions to the 2020 class. An athletic wing like Priscilla Williams and a talented forward like Nat Marshall would combine with the versatile Alli Campbell for a very good class. Then adding Caitlin or Paige would make it a great group.

JMO, But I Prefer Paige, She’s Going To Be A Special Player,
by savr27  (2018-12-05 20:52:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She’s the real deal

Anxious to see Dillon's revised opus, but
by BabaGhanouj  (2018-12-05 16:36:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

your (IAIRISH) post got me thinking. First of all I know nothing more than you. I did go back and revised my chart which I'll publish shortly. Based on Dillon saying that Muffet said Anaya will not be considered for the point guard position, I reclassified her as a G/W (not a PG/G). That means only 2 PG/G for 2020/21, and 3 G/W (the 3 A's, Abby, Anaya, and Allison).

That's leaves more opportunity for PG/G's. To your specific question, I don't know the intricacies of offers, conditional offers, and silent verbals?/offers, but personally I believe Muffet would instantly accept both Paige and Caitlin if they wanted to commit. However, I also believe the chance of that happening is very, very slim. MPG may be too generous.

Plus, you know me, I would sell my sister into slavery if Paige would come. (Just kidding)