SIAP: Any TV coverage tonight? *
by BTFNDGUY (2019-01-16 14:48:41)

This user did not provide content for this post

Streaming on Watch ESPN.
by TWO  (2019-01-16 15:25:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Need the App and internet connection.

Thanks. *
by BTFNDGUY  (2019-01-16 16:49:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The reason I bought a Roku TV
by NDoggie78  (2019-01-16 15:32:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was tired of trying to watch these games (and other Irish sports) on my phone - now I can watch on a big screen. $300 I spent worth it.

I know there are other ways to do this (I have used chromecast), other streaming devices and PCs, but this makes it simple and quick. Plus I can go back and watch replays

I know you can use game consoles as well..
by TWO  (2019-01-16 15:57:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I usually miracast(screen mirroring) with my smart phone to my TV it's pretty good. I think anything that has the ESPN App works, Sling TV I think has that as well.