The Developments/Decisions at Wing...
by dillon77 (2019-01-16 15:46:29)

In reply to: ND Hoops Twitter Speculating MM will take One Of Clarke  posted by savr27

...catch my attention: Jones at Stanford, Parrish/ND not being considered, and a Maddy Westbeld sighting in the recruits section.

- I also think Alli Campbell could play at wing ... or in this case, big guard. If MM agrees, that could open up room for a PG and another guard.
Borrowing from another thread, more than one guard can help "lead" the offense at various phases of a game.
- Given how valuable and sought after Bueckers and Clark both are, getting both is probably extremely wishful thinking, which is why ND is also probably seeing other prospects. (As for which one? One's Pistol Paige, the other is like Jerry West. Pick your preference.)

I view Alli as a guard/wing prospect, perhaps we could view
by MPG  (2019-01-16 18:49:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

her as Marina's replacement and complement to combo guards Anaya/Katlyn as well as high post/wing Sam. This would leave Caitlin/Paige as the point guard of the future, pending Jordan's development. Abby fits somewhere in the guard/wing mix.

2 Thoughts
by NOBBYDOMER  (2019-01-16 17:37:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1 Many think Buekers/Fudd are a joined at the hip
2 two strikes, Wiggins from Indiana in 2021

Funny, 4 of top six on HG are pg’s...Buekers/VanLith/Clark/Andrews in 2020