Prohaska is playing very good defense *
by ufl (2019-01-16 20:27:12)

This user did not provide content for this post

Her fundamentals are so good.
by PWK2  (2019-01-16 22:43:29)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I love that when the ball goes up, she is looking for the best rebounding position instead of loitering fifteen feet away or taking off for the other end. She even boxes out, which you don't see all that often.

Yes she did, but she seems scared to shoot the ball.
by domer79dad09  (2019-01-16 20:47:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least she keeps the ball moving when it comes to her on the offensive end.

Of the freshman, Cosgrove not hesitant to shoot
by NDoggie78  (2019-01-17 08:54:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Of course she is in the game when the outcome has already been decided

She's our 2nd best 3 point shooter according to McGraw *
by cbiebel  (2019-01-17 14:47:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That wasn't meant to be criticism
by NDoggie78  (2019-01-17 16:25:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Nixon and Prohaska shouldn't hesitate either - at least in cleanup time.

Agree With You on Jordan and Abby Comment...
by dillon77  (2019-01-17 18:30:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I can understand the reticence to pull the trigger when they're on the floor with the starters, particularly from outside. But when they're on the second team and/or with the walk-ons, put it up!

I think we need someone like her right now.
by 2ndstreeter  (2019-01-17 08:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

ND has plenty of scorers that can bring it from the paint or the perimeter. The D needs to get tighter and she can provide a spark there while not being turnover prone on offense.

And no one is playing well on O this Q *
by NDLAW88  (2019-01-16 20:29:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How about Patterson? 8 points; 7 rebounds (4 off). *
by sixtythreer  (2019-01-16 20:57:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Career High for Rebounds (&) for Dani
by dillon77  (2019-01-17 06:03:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know whether MM thought Dani P. was more suited to match up against VT's personnel (a bit quicker, smaller front line) than Mik or whether it was due to performance in the last game/practice, but she got the call for first big tonight. Paid off. Well done.

Ditto for Abby. Four steals.