Bench Board Bingo - Florida State Results
by BabaGhanouj (2019-02-10 22:43:56)
Edited on 2019-02-11 00:44:56

Was victory ever in doubt? At home…after a loss…and Asian_dude was the lucky charm by posting to the Bingo thread! 😉 Here are the results:

Note that again * indicates no one hit the correct answer in the nose so a ½ point was awarded for hitting the cheekbone.

Can anyone stop the NOBBYDOMER? Nobby wins for the second straight week! Free Bingo card for Nobby next week.

I would like to lodge a formal protest
by Radi-skull  (2019-02-11 08:38:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the 2nd half (3rd quarter?) the announcers said it was cold outside.

This should count as a partial answer and in the interest of fairness all participants should just get .5 points for this question.

The end result would be Nobby, HomeB, and some guy names radi-skull (who seems awesome) in a 3 way tie for first at 5 points.

Just sayin

Well, on the screen they did show the golden dome and the
by Homeboy73  (2019-02-11 10:18:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

snow falling! You know what they say about a picture being worth an announcer’s thousand words. 😎

I would like to lodge one, too
by NDoggie78  (2019-02-11 08:51:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was out of town and forgot to submit.
Of course since I have been at the low end of the scoring, it's nice for someone else to hold that honor

After further review…
by BabaGhanouj  (2019-02-11 08:50:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

First of all, Radi made me re-watch the whole 3rd quarter with nada, nothing, the null set, said about the weather. Around 6 or 7 minutes left in the fourth quarter "on a chilly afternoon in South Bend" is said. The card read "Announcers will give the temperature outside the building". Clearly there was no mention of temperature, and Radi had better sit back down before a flagrant foul is called for delay of game!

As for NDoggie, "out of town"??? Why the whole Florida State team was "out of town". They still played!

My "0" is close to the same score I have been getting
by NDoggie78  (2019-02-11 12:09:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2 year old birthday party - I even missed the game (watched replay late last night)

Well, bust my buttons—2 yr. old birthday party?!
by BabaGhanouj  (2019-02-11 12:35:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Why didn't you say so? I think the rules stated from the beginning that if you go to a 2 year old birthday party on game day, you get credit for every answer. New winner: NDoggie!

Baba slipping nicely into Commissioner Goodell mode
by NDLAW88  (2019-02-11 09:44:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

BA

Do you feel deflated? *
by drmurray  (2019-02-11 12:22:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post