Forgotten that no name is suspended for their first round ga
by 70Dillon (2019-03-20 16:16:14)

I've never liked that individual and I expect he'll do more this year and again be fined and suspended...

Saw him interviewed on ESPN selection show Mon
by TWO  (2019-03-20 17:22:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and he was on the court with two of his daughters who were very cute. He gave a good interview IMHO. I still don't like him but I acknowledge that probably if I got to know him I might think he's a good guy.

His one girl trying to eat the pom pom was funny
by Murcer68  (2019-03-20 18:59:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still don't like him, but it was a good interview.

I don't think so.
by NDBass  (2019-03-20 17:07:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think he's actually been better this year.

Wishful thinking that he'll do it again & that he's better
by 70Dillon  (2019-03-20 18:05:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Imho he's stuck in his ways and screaming profanities is what he knows. Also does this have anything to do with the transfer rate? Nice lovey guy when recruiting and Mr. Hyde during practice??? No one ever says why they leave.