I hope Cox heals quickly. Such a great player. *
by PWK2 (2019-04-08 08:32:06)

This user did not provide content for this post

I remember her ND visit -ND gear in front of Touchdown Jesus
by NDoggie78  (2019-04-08 10:49:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with her family. If I remember correctly, they are Catholic - I thought ND was going to get her.

I thought so too. That was a major disappointment for me. *
by 2Domer  (2019-04-08 10:55:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Great player.
by domer65  (2019-04-08 10:17:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I read this morning that she is not expected to be available for the beginning of next season.
Guess the injury is serious but I haven’t yet found out what type of injury. She might have been the #1 draft selection next year without the injury. Hopefully, she recovers fully and is back playing at 100%.

I won't be surprised if she doesn't do what Bri did..
by TWO  (2019-04-08 10:31:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and that his take the whole year to rehab and then come back as a Grad Student for her last year.

Might Have To See/Hear the Extent of the Injury.... *
by dillon77  (2019-04-08 10:33:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wrong of me
by graNDfan  (2019-04-08 11:29:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hate to see any player get hurt and certainly do not wish it on anyone, but I was glad (maybe relieved?) that it was her teammate that was involved in the injury rather than one of ours. The way their center was moving around in the lane all night it was probably only a matter of time before someone got hurt.

I hope that she fully recovers....

Ditto. She Certainly Showed A Lot This Weekend...
by dillon77  (2019-04-08 10:12:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..team leader;
..good, humble person;
..that volleyball background. She jumps vertically, uses both hands for blocks and takes good angles.
..and totally reinforces why ND and UConn (and others) were in such dogged pursuit of her services.

Don't know what the extent of her injury is, but hope for the best.

p.s. I know nothing about her personality, but N'Alyssa Smith can sure play offense.

I agree, she has developed into the player everyone
by TWO  (2019-04-08 10:10:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

thought she would be, it took some struggling along the way, but she was really great this year.

I don't know of course, but I wonder if we make our comeback if she is in the game. Although her replacement was damn good, 17 minutes 14 points and played very well on defense. She and Cox will be an excellent duo next year.

And a good person. *
by 2Domer  (2019-04-08 09:45:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post