Contact (home visit) period ended April 4
by Orangutan (2019-04-12 18:19:48)

In reply to: Any update on visits with Marshall and Clark this month?  posted by BTFNDGUY

I think I previously misstated that home visits might be possible in April, but the window closed for those on April 4.

Thursday was the first permissible day for official visits.

However, I don't recall any ND prospects visiting before the fall. It seems official visits are always coordinated with home football weekends.

We know that ND made a home visit to Marshall.

I didn't see any home visits publicized for Clark. Surely, that was a living room coaches were eager to get into. Either they didn't host any home visits or they didn't publicize them. Probably the latter, I'd guess.

Fran Belibi visited ND last April before committing to
by MPG  (2019-04-12 20:48:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Stanford. My recollection is that it was an official visit. I wouldn't be surprised if Nat Marshall visits soon.

Thanks, I stand corrected on that point *
by Orangutan  (2019-04-12 23:11:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Marshall Has Said She Wanted To Make OV's In Spring
by dillon77  (2019-04-12 18:41:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..and make her decision in late May/early June. And she specifically mentioned ND and Stanford as the two schools she had on her docket.

However, there has been some chatter that she may back off that, so it's worth paying attention to what goes on in late April/early May.

I think it would be great for a coaching staff to know one way or another early on. If "yes," a great, happy checkmark. If "no," there's more time to move onto other options.

Will redo the recruiting update soon..