by hempfield75 (2019-04-15 18:57:22)

Is there any positive clarification on Watson's height. I have seen in
writing any where from 6-2 to 6-4.

Appreciate the help. I am just curious. But still would like us to
go after her. I would hate to in the future have that awful thought we
do sometimes, "The One That Got Away".

SEG/Chief

nj.com Lists Her at 6'4" In Their End-of-Year Picks
by dillon77  (2019-04-15 19:37:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and they saw her a lot. I saw her once this year and walked down to the sideline to get a bead on her. I'm 6'2" and she's taller than me, so I'll go with 6'3" to 6'4".

BTW, I update the heights on the recruiting update from usa basketball or sources like nj.com, so they're pretty current. No need to google-crazy on that....

Kylee Watson, Mainland, Jr., 6-4
Forward
Watson, one of the top recruits on the 2020 class, led Mainland to its first-ever Group 3 state title this season. A dominating player in the paint that often attracted double — and sometimes triple — teams, Watson averaged 19.2 points per game. Watson's best offensive game came in Maninand's Tournament of Champions loss where she displayed her offensive versatility and went for 22 points and 16 rebounds.

Watson
by hempfield75  (2019-04-15 20:04:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I am still convinced we go after Watson.
...PA NY and NJ has been good to us in recent memory. Lets keep that pipliey
going. Why stop something that is not broke.

...I could see Marshall and Watson in the paint. Boy what a sight to
have a 6-5 and 6-4 posts for 4 years.

...Add in the multi dimensional and talented guards we always find some
where. Walker is case in point.

...How about this for a recruiting class Cook (2 yrs), Marshall, Watson,
Campbell, Clark, and Manning. Wouldn't that be a dream come true.

SEG/Chief