At One Point We Did. Then Alli Campbell Started Growing
by dillon77 (2019-04-15 20:14:30)

In reply to: Another stacked team. I wonder why we didn't go after her *  posted by drmurray

...a lot. From 5'9" to some 6'1" Would you like to guess how tall Ms. Parrish is? Yup, 6'0" to 6'1".

ND knew of Parrish from a very early time and she's come to camps at ND and ND followed her in AAU and early high school. And, yes, she came to Recruitapalooza. However, they decided to go in different directions awhile back: ND stopped attending Parrish games and the Irish dropped off her social media. This is around the time Alli started making serious inroads and she committed early.

And we still may go after another wing: the 6'2" Maddie Westbeld, who is keeping a very low profile compared to, say, Parrish. I actually think this is interesting for the Irish.

BTW, my only concern for the Irish surrounding Parrish going to Oregon was this enthusiastic tweet from Caitlin Clark, who herself is being pursued by the Ducks.

I'll stay upbeat on that front and hope Muffet and Matt McGraw spend a lot of evaluation periods in the front row of Caitlin's games. And, of course, let's get her to ND for an OV.

Let's go Irish!

Replies: