Azzi Fudd tears ACL and MCL
by RISteve (2019-04-18 13:21:29)

At last week’s National 3x3 tournament.

Per ND Hoops Recruits.

Link, below

ND should recruit her harder than ever now. *
by supernd  (2019-04-18 23:44:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She's a JR. this Fall, right ?
by MackyBoy  (2019-04-18 16:03:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gives her plenty of time to heal up, but what a shame. I think I hate seeing girl's get these injuries more than the guys.

Correct. Still Two Years of High School, Which Is Good...
by dillon77  (2019-04-18 16:20:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..because these injuries and recuperation can vary from player to player.
Not just to recuperate the injured area, but then to get back into prime playing condition.

Think how hard Bri worked following her ACL. Azzi has to deal with an MCL, then an ACL. Geesh.

makes her an even better fit for ND *
by oggie  (2019-04-18 14:44:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What a tough break for her. Bummer! *
by BTFNDGUY  (2019-04-18 14:29:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"waiting for MCL to heal before surgery to repair her ACL"
by dillon77  (2019-04-18 13:41:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Wow...that's going to be an arduous process. Very hard to hear about this injury -- along with Stewie's Achilles injury -- two of WBB's brightest are out for (at least) a year.

God's speed, Azzi, all the best with healing the MCL, then the surgery on the ACL.

This is Where It Is Very Importany for ND To Keep
by hempfield75  (2019-04-18 23:39:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

constant contact with her and her family. More as a person than as a
potential recruit. I would. But than they always said I was a peoples
person. Even the ones I took a 2 x 4 to. Not really. That part was the
joke part.

SEG/Chief

Does an MCL heal without surgery?
by Irish75  (2019-04-18 22:21:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It sounds like the MCL would heal without surgery, which I don’t really understand, if that is torn.

Not a dr, but
by Dc  (2019-04-18 23:30:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe the reason that the ACL does not heal and the MCL does heal is a difference in blood flow. The ACLhas very little blood flow so it does not heal, whereas the MCL has more blood flow so it can heal.

Makes sense. *
by Irish75  (2019-04-18 23:33:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Fudd
by hempfield75  (2019-04-18 13:36:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It is bad enough to tear one but both. Hang in their kiddo. The tough
get tougher. Do everything doctors tell you so you can fully recover
properly. We will wait for you.

SEG/Chief