"waiting for MCL to heal before surgery to repair her ACL"
by dillon77 (2019-04-18 13:41:00)

In reply to: Azzi Fudd tears ACL and MCL  posted by RISteve

Wow...that's going to be an arduous process. Very hard to hear about this injury -- along with Stewie's Achilles injury -- two of WBB's brightest are out for (at least) a year.

God's speed, Azzi, all the best with healing the MCL, then the surgery on the ACL.

This is Where It Is Very Importany for ND To Keep
by hempfield75  (2019-04-18 23:39:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

constant contact with her and her family. More as a person than as a
potential recruit. I would. But than they always said I was a peoples
person. Even the ones I took a 2 x 4 to. Not really. That part was the
joke part.

SEG/Chief

Does an MCL heal without surgery?
by Irish75  (2019-04-18 22:21:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It sounds like the MCL would heal without surgery, which I don’t really understand, if that is torn.

Not a dr, but
by Dc  (2019-04-18 23:30:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I believe the reason that the ACL does not heal and the MCL does heal is a difference in blood flow. The ACLhas very little blood flow so it does not heal, whereas the MCL has more blood flow so it can heal.

Makes sense. *
by Irish75  (2019-04-18 23:33:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post