Not sure if you saw this new UConn recruit
by drmurray (2019-04-20 17:21:14)

2020 Recruit. A True Point Guard....
by dillon77  (2019-04-20 18:22:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Outside of some snippets here and there, I'm going on articles like most.
But if UConn, Oregon and Ohio State are flying to Croatia to join Europhile Jose Fernandez of South Florida, then she must be something good.

And Geno continued to go after her once he (probably) had a pretty good idea he had Paige Bueckers aboard. So, as the article says, one might be seeing Pistol Paige as a combo guard. But as our group of this year proved, everyone can take turns be on the ball.

I assume you meant to say that Jose was a
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-21 13:47:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Europhile (rather than a Europhobe). Autocorrect maybe?

Auto Correct....and rushing out to a holiday gathering...
by dillon77  (2019-04-21 22:12:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...before I had a chance to manually (my eyes) proofread. Thanks! (fixed)

I saw the article...he could use another Abrosimova. *
by Domerduck  (2019-04-20 18:01:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The dance of love? *
by PWK2  (2019-04-22 15:21:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wondered if she was Russian
by drmurray  (2019-04-21 10:32:35)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but I read where she was taking her time.

I Didn't Know Buddy Hackett or Don Rickles Were in the House *
by dillon77  (2019-04-21 12:07:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Did You See Ms. Westbrook Is Visiting Megatron at UConn?
by dillon77  (2019-04-20 18:27:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They played together on a few national teams if memory holds. And of course both visited ND together.

Interesting to see the juxtaposition with the post on the Croatian and Bueckers. That's a lot of guards. And they need bigs even more than we do...

Wonder if she'll (Westbrook) will think of visiting Oregon State...

Rather UCONN than ND
by tedstheman  (2019-04-20 19:15:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Watching her play she seemed like an entitled player with an attitude problem. Let Geno deal with it.

She seemed to me to be more a frustrated player...in high
by Domerduck  (2019-04-20 19:20:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

school she was far from selfish nor entitled. She had problems with how Tennessee ran things and some of their players. Not sure she would be a problem if she transferred and I do think she would be an asset where ever she goes.

I agree. I see her as an asset, not a liability. And that
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-21 01:51:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

understates things.

Hope so. Don't want her at UConn. *
by Domerduck  (2019-04-20 18:41:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Euro Recruitingy
by hempfield75  (2019-04-20 17:56:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are the rules for recruiting Europe as in the states? This is kinda new and
is new to me. Maybe Geno has seen the writing on the wall. Someday I hope
MM takes a look to see what is out there. Now I do not want us to have
coaches pretty much living over there and our girls get left out in the
cold.

SEG/Chief