With the possible exception of Vaughn,
by SorinBasement (2019-04-22 16:19:46)

In reply to: Possible starting lineup? ouch  posted by BB Junky

I'm not sure I'd use ink on anybody's name at this point.

Abby is gonna start. You can use ink on that. She will be
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2019-04-22 23:12:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a floor leader as she will know where people should be positioned. Abby is a coach's dream. I am thinking she will play the 2 or the 3.

Vaughn (as you noted) will start at the 5. There is no one else. She better stay out of foul trouble!

I would be surprised if Destinee didn't start, as we need floor spacing and senior leadership, as our sole junior (Dani) just checked out and our only senior will be playing in Vegas and then Europe. She'll play the 2.

The 4 will be filled by Sam and Danielle, and they will be forced to help at the 5.

Nixon will probably start at the point, and if she has that 3-pt shot she flashed some her freshman year, that will really help floor spacing. I wouldn't be surprised if Anaya gets time at PG as well. Katlyn is a combo guard as well. Unless there are more incoming transfers, all eight scholarship players will get a lot of minutes. (Eight is the 5 returners, the 2 incoming freshmen, and the grad transfer.) Better pray for no injuries!

I just hope there is a regular transfer in the pipeline and that's what caused Dani to bail. I really thought she would shine this season.